1. What time does camp start & end?
The camp runs Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. We also offer early drop-off and late pick-up programs!
2. Do you offer early drop-off or late pick-up programs?
Yes, you can drop off by 7:30 am. And you can pick up between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm for an additional $99 per week.
3. Do I have to do all 10 weeks of the camp?
No, you can do as little or as many weeks as needed. And they don't have to be consecutive weeks. You can always mix and match!
4. Is lunch included in the camp?
No lunch is not included. Campers should pack a lunch and two snacks daily, and bring a water bottle so they can stay hydrated.
5. Are payment plans available?
Absolutely! We can arrange weekly or monthly payment plans for you, billed by debit or credit card.
6. Do you offer sibling discounts?
Yes, siblings receive 10% off.
7. HOW IS OUR CAMP DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
-Black Belt Experienced Instructors
-Character Development Program
-Clean 2200 Square Foot Facility
-Highest Instructor to Camper Ratio
-Very Responsive Staff
-Child Life Skills Training
-Your Child will Experience Amazing Excursions
-Camp Size is Familiar and Comfortable for Children
-Your Child will Earn Stripes, Patches and Belts
Awesome Reward System